We are always looking for new volunteers to join the scheme. Without the help of volunteers we would not be able to run the number of projects we do. Volunteers can give up as much time as they wish and choose when they wish to give it.
“Volunteers can be anyone with a warm and friendly personality, respect and sensitivity to others”
Would YOU like to feel apart of YOUR community?
Do YOU have some spare time?
We can use YOUR skills
What SGNS can offer Volunteers
- An opportunity to make a valued contribution to the community.
- A chance to meet new people.
- An opportunity to learn new skills.
- Support and training.
- Personal development.
- Enjoyment and satisfaction.
- Out of pocket expenses.
What Volunteers can offer SGNS
- Some spare time, one or two hours a week.
- An interest in the needs of older people and/or their carers.
- Commitment and reliability.
- An ability to listen.
- A caring nature.
- A warm and friendly personality.